Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hot Off the Press

This just in.....


Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull -

Sucks.


Someone said it was better than Temple of Doom - lies.
I even went in with low (we're talking low here) expectations.
But not low enough.

After over a decade of rumors, anticipation, and preparation this was what the minds of Lucas/Spielberg were able to come up with ?!?!

It wasn't gawdawful, but it wasn't what i needed

Shea LaBeouf - Tool
H. Ford - Tired
Bad Guys - Poor russian accent
Plot - WTF, are you friggin kidding me?

Sigh. Sleepy, feeling a midday nap coming on.

Deuce.

3 comments:

Susan said...

agreed....although the crystal head was quite sexy...lol.

And my favorite part...."I want to know more! MOre knowledge!" stupid. Couldn't they have come up with something better?? Flying saucers....come on!

Anonymous said...

really Grayson really? I liked it! although I did have a hard time connecting the story line. I sincerely appreciate your blunt honesty and reviewing skills. I am interested to see more reviews....

Aubry Moore said...

My thoughts EXACTLY!

We've really hit a new low in movie history when two of the best minds in the industry can't come up with anything better than a crystal alien skull that deters man eating ants, opens every trap door to El Dorado, and that does practically everything short of filling the gaping holes in the movie's story line!

One of the most disappointing come- backs since Godzilla!