Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wowzer

I've refrained from the blog scene hitherto primarily because,
a) nothing all that significant happens to me

b) who's there really to tell about it when and if, &
c) I place great value on a high level of anonymity

In spite of these noble reasons, there's only so much I can convey in comments on Susan's blog & also there's only the two of you and the dinner tables that you socialize with, and that's ok should my adventures travel with you twain.
So, yeah.



pranksters at harvard deface school monument
I say they awesomefaced it.









10/3


It was a vivid night for lucid dreaming; complete with a stroll down middle age Paris (yuck), flying over valleys and methinks the Shire and finally nightmares of work with too many customers and a slow moving line. My dad had hair though, thin on top and crazy on the sides like Albert Einstein, I gave him my comb to mat it down, but it wouldn't budge. Mom&Pop are driving to Virginia Beach (that's in Virginia, Susan; V-I-R-G-I-N-I-A) to pick up some stuff for an auction in November. And you know what that means! Party at the Adams' pad! It's a BYOBabies party so you & the Freemans shouldn't have any trouble getting in, just don't forget the DESITIN, that's DESITIN :). There's a wicked cool Outdoors Expo going on in Austin this weekend so I might go over there and check that out, it's a 40,000 attendee show annually, complete with ducks and kayaks, fun stuff.


And now it's time to play "WHAT SHOULD GRAYSON PICK?!?"

(notice how the exclamation point is surrounded and outnumbered by question marks indicative of how he (the exclamation point) would like to be excited as he normally is but is suffocating in his claustrophobic and hostile environment of doubt, indecision, and fear) (yeah that's some deep punctuation analysis)


I'll sign up for Winter semester classes but that don't mean I'll be going for sure, time will tell.


Oh man, you're missing some funny stuff on Sundays down in K-ville (no, not the new Fox Cop Drama)

Between Brother Metaphor-4-everything & Elder Obvious, Priesthood meeting is a hour of knee-slapping good time, however since knee-slapping on the sabbath is inappropriate we have to knee-slap in our hearts.


(grabbing a snickers)


Mmm, good stuff. Speaking of transfats wrapped in mini-size wrappers, have you given any though to what Savy will be for her first Halloween!! Now we all know kids make cute pumpkins, mice and other adorable, feeble, and generally harmless vegetables and animals. But what about doing something genuinely coooool , like a vampirette or werewolf or a MUMMY??? Hear me out, you still make it fun looking but with some simple face paints and sewing you could have one original and memorable baby Halloween! I think it's a great idea.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I am so glad that you started a blog!!!! It's awesome by the way and I hope you post everyday because it's fun to read. We don't know what we are going to dress Savy up as yet. Aubry is thinking a mummy because we can't use face paint on her yet. Next halloween will be awesome seeing that she'll be walking around herself. We'll see. Nice dream by the way, and thanks for the clarification as to what Virgin you were talking about (oh, virginia!).