Thursday, October 4, 2007

Turning Tables

Ahh, now the anxiety of the blogger is bestowed on the bloggee...or something like that.


Every day? Wow that'll be ruff with a capital GH, but we'll see what we can do. The sweet ride that you see to the right (and by right, I obviously mean straight up) is a 1970 SS Chevrolet Chevelle. After an air-conditioning unit is installed it will retail for $50,000! Our building is full of all sorts of b*tchin' wheels (if you got a better adjective that is as appropriate, I'm all ears) but this one is, by far, my favorite (in case you want to tell Santa). Our business neighbors "Street Dreams" own them and are using our facility as a transition location while they move into their bigger building next door.

They'll also be the first car "club" collection featured in our monthly "Rockin' Rod Weekends" where we bring in rock & roll bands, car clubs, vendors and have a little program for them and get the public coming out too. And behind it all I'm the one who gets to have fun with Photoshop :) So the real question is, "What am I supposed to be doing today instead of writing about what I'm supposed to be doing on my blog?" Well I'll shamelessly tell it's....hang on I need my list, lol. Oh yeah, get all of those posters --------> printed up with hand outs for the car club meeting next Thursday in San Anton', Set up the PA system out in the Biergarten for open mic night (noone will show up, most likely), get back with Michael Martin Murphy's Booking Agent and renegotiate the contract, email photo's of antique spurs and memorabilia to our Frontier Times Auction promoter, Amy; Remind KFAN to update our acoustic revolution lineup on the radio, create a presentation package for potential sponsors, and maybe cut this mange of a head that I got going on now. Neat-O?

Ok, I actually need to go do these things. See Ya and I approve of the Mummy, so no make-up or nothing on babies? even around the lips or something? Bummer.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Haha, That sounds like quite a day you had yesterday. So did you get them done? Yeah, no make up on babies till they're a little older. But next year for sure. We're still trying to figure out how to make the costume though. Anyways, I like the hot rod. You should take it out for a spin one night and pick up some chicks!!! Why don't you go into advertising at BYU?? either that or communications marketing (it may be easier than the business school marketing anyway).