Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Now What?

I've been asking myself that question for the last seven years now. Although to my defense there have been definitive "do this" moments, but for the general outline it's been like one of those oil/sand desk flippy art things - shifty and inconsistent. Yes, I looked for a picture online but no luck so you're just going to have to use your imagination cuz I ain't changing my metaphor, dang it.

5 minutes later.

Seems I wasn't really sure where I was going with this idea...bummer.

I guess the point was today was a nice day- albeit the sun is a stranger this washingtonian summer - and instead of making plans that are bound to a sequential A-B-C order in order for its ultimate success it's better to just experience the present; do some A, some C, maybe even a little J & in the end see where you end up. Not a new thought by any measure, but there you have it.
A Slacker's Guide to the Galaxy, :)

...I'm not seeing any cheese around here

3 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

We hope you are getting along ok up there. Don't hesitate to call if you get lonely!

Jessica Madsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

i guess Aubry and I feel like that little mouse too...And like you asking ourselves...Now what? Maybe we should collaborate and do something together?