Thursday, November 8, 2007

O'Doyle Rules!



Yes. No. What? Haven't gotten there yet. What's it to ya? Airplane was a funny movie. Snorkafork Billy-bally bang bang! Ok, that was my creative "typing without thinking" exercise that I like to do when I'm writing and get the ol' blockaroo in the brain. So.....how are you? Neato. Basically I define my week in Photoshop posters. Wanna see one? Too late, you alreadylooked! It's not your fault, the eyes just lock on to things that break structure; stick out. Not to mention that they're works of art. Art that someone else conceived and I followed the tutorial like a finger paint stencil, but art NONE THE LESS!!! We have a big time (big for us) auction this weekend, the items include Pancho Villa's pistol, rifle, and a gun of his body guard. We'd like to see it sell for $60,000 - $100,000; but don't count your russians before they revolt - mamma usta always say. As you can see, November was is will be a hoot and a scoop. But enough about that. I think Bishop is on vacation or dead, because I can't get him on the horn (this would be provo bishop, not santa clause bishop{ i always feel like whispering and checking over my shoulder when something is inside one of these parenthesis [ like I'm part of a secret Knights Templar Society] you know?} so don't get them confused)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Savanna is crawling around with a snowman's scarf in her mouth and making weird noises. Other than that I was real excited to see that you posted up a new post!!! When do you get that new gun of yours?? Did you get my text last night??Hahhaa....